Aeronautical Information Services( AIS) Directorate
- Issuing NOTAMs, Circulars, AIP Supplement Monthly NOTAM summaries and check lists.
- Publications of Aeronautical Information of a permanent character in the form an AIP and periodic amendment of same.
- Receiving information from other sources and disseminate them to offices appropriately
- Preparation of pre-flight information bulletins for pilot briefings.
- Keeping AIPs of other countries current by processing their amendments duly.
- Maintain a condusive environment to facilitate the navigation planning of pilots. (Plotting table, wall chart etc.)
- Receiving flight plans, checking their proper entries and forwarding to Com. Operations and ATS on time
- Plan so as to fully automate the service locally and in accordance with the regional requirements