Crew Member Certification (CMC)
CMC is a generally accepted and necessary practice to facilitate and carry out the inspection of crew members and their baggage as expeditiously as possible at departure and upon arrival.
All applications for CMC are made in writing by the respective airline operators on behalf their crew member and Present appropriate identification to Security and Facilitation Directorate. Read for more detail CMC Issuing Procedure ...
Applicant should Submit completed FORM 001(available here) to Security and Facilitation Directorate prior to the issuance of CMC.
A crew who has lost CMC shall produce a verified letter justified by the police, together with the re-issuance application letter written and signed by the responsible Director. Individual must present appropriate identification. The Directorate will replace and assess Birr 25.00 fees.
- Personnel Licensing
- Aerodrome Certification
- Crew Member Certification (CMC)
- Aviation Industry Training Services facilitated with 3D ATC simulator and AMHS
- Air Traffic Services
- ECAA Aeronautical Information Services
- Communication, Navigation and Surveillance (CNS) Engineering Services
- Flight Information Service
- Installation , Commissioning and testing of NAV Systems
- Over flight permit and landing authorization services